- With the „+“ button at the lower-left corner of the playlist, either a track or an entire folder can be added.
- After adding the titles, they appear in the playlist.
- To play a title, it has to be dragged into the LCD display (click on the file and move it with a pressed mouse button). Alternatively, you can load the title with a right-click into the player by using the context menu.
- The title is loaded as soon as the title is displayed on the LCD display. Now the title can be started by pressing the Play button.
- This can be done equally in the other playlist.
- Two titles can be played simultaneously on the right and left player. These titles can be cross-faded into each other by moving the crossfader.
- By pressing the “Archive”-Button you get into the „FileArchive“ mode. Here the music can be added and managed.
- With the „+“ button at the bottom on the left side of the playlist, either a track or an entire folder can be added.
- If music was added to the FileArchive, those titles can be added to the Playlists or directly into the Player by drag & drop.
Through these few simple steps, music titles can be played in UltraMixer. Nevertheless, UltraMixer offers much more than only playing music. Therefore it is recommended to read on.